What affects "birch"
- Due to the inverted position of the body there is a powerful blood flow to the brain, it is saturated with oxygen.
- there is stimulation of the thyroid gland, which normalizes the activity of hormones and strengthens the immune system.
- normalizes blood pressure in the pelvic area, which facilitates suffering with hemorrhoids.
- Pose helps to focus, relieve fatigue, to find harmony of body and soul.
There is also an opinion that Sarvangasana is especially useful for women who dream of a child.Allegedly, adopted immediately after copulation posture birch promotes fertility.However, this has not been verified.
How is Sarvangasana
Before performing Sarvagasanu, you need to prepare the muscles to warm them.To do this, before running you c
an do some exercise.If asana is performed in conjunction with other yoga poses, it is necessary to do in the end of the session.
Those who perform this exercise recently, should take care to reduce discomfort in the neck area.It is better to carry out a special asana yoga mat or blanket on the dense, to reduce possible pain.
Technique posefull name of this position sounds like "Salamba sarvangasana 1"
1. Lie on your back.
2. Bend your knees and pull them towards your chest.
3. Lift the hips, keeping the body of the rear arms bent at the elbows.The knees at the same time can touch the forehead.
4. Slowly and smoothly straighten your legs.
5. Ensure that the legs are perpendicular to the floor, this try to submit the pelvis forward.Hands help to keep the body in the correct position.The main burden should fall on the shoulders and not on the cervical spine.
6. Being in this position may be, it is not felt discomfort.Ideally, you can make up to 10 breaths and started to leave.
7. To exit the asana, first you need to bend the legs, then lower the pelvis, and then straighten the legs in the supine position.
asana in progress at a slow pace, breathing steady.
There are more complex options vyplneniya Sarvangasana:
- Salamba sarvangasana 2 - hands are removed from the back and stretched parallel to the floor (you can twist your fingers into the lock);
- niralamba sarvangasana 1 - straight arms transferred to the position of the head;
- niralamba sarvangasana 2 - hands placed along the legs.
If you wish, you can learn these asanas options.It is better to do so in the order in which they are listed sequentially moving from a lighter poses the most difficult.
should not practice this asana for people with high blood pressure and those who suffered a cervical spine injury.