that you are not deported, observe the highest moral principles, live by the laws of the country in which are present.You have to be here continuously from five to seven years.We have to prove to the authorities that the expulsion would entail economic and other difficulties that have a negative impact on your family members.
Serve the country's authorities a petition for political asylum.In this case you will need to prove that you have been unjust persecution or fear of alleged persecution on national, racial, religious, political or social reasons.If you have not been able to justify a request for political asylum, you may be deported to another country, but not back to where you came from.
not enter the country illegally.Do not try to obtain a vis
a, the right to work in the country or other documents fraudulently through illegal manipulation (forgery).Do not enclose a marriage with a resident of the country in which resides.If the visa expires, the authorities cast doubt on such a marriage and be sure you are deported.If you are taken into custody for crimes or an article related to possession of narcotic substances, wait deportation from the country.
leave the country voluntarily.This last chance before the hearing with an immigration judge allows to leave the country with minimal impact.In this case, you will be able to return to the country on a visa, while the deportation prohibits the entry into the territory of the country for several years.Note that in the case of voluntary departure, you will have to pay shipping costs themselves.
If you have received a notice of deportation , the best solution would be to hire an immigration lawyer who will provide expert advice on how to avoid expulsion.