on children can make out individual passport (if they go abroad on their own), but it is also possible to enter the child in the passport of both parents or one of them.For children who are included in the passport of parents, usually give a free visa without visa fee (with the exception of entry to Turkey).Private child may need a passport if he will return from abroad sooner or later their parents.
When children cross the border, the border guards impose a clear requirement: "How many entered on a visa, the same should be, and go back."For example, if a child with his mother went abroad to visit his grandmother for a week, and then decided to stay for 3 more days, the mother without him back will not be released, if the child was simply inscribed in her passport.In such cases, it is best to draw
If the child will continue to travel with only one parent, then you just need to fit it into your passport.
How to enter the child in a passport, and I always have to do that?
1. This can be done free of charge, upon receipt of the passport of one parent.To do this, you must bring the child to the Visa Office metric and four of his photographs.
2. Children can only fit in the passport of the old sample provided that the child not yet 14 years old.
3. Best of all, when a minor is included in the passports of both parents.
4. The law also does not prohibit children at the same time have a separate passport and be included in the parent's passport.
5. If the passport has been received, and the child had not entered, it is necessary to appeal to the visa department and ask them to make an entry.To do this you need to take with you the following documents:
- a duplicate of the original birth certificate with a mark of citizenship;
- four color or black-and-white photos (format 3.5 x 4.5 cm) that are made on matte photo paper (also applies to young children);
- your passport;
- photocopy of employment record;
- 3 photos.
6. The collected documents should be attributed to pass the Foreign Ministry or OVIR.
7. Turnaround time is usually less than one month.
If a child is traveling abroad, accompanied by a parent, you need notarized permission to export from the second parent.To do this, just go to any notary office and issue resolution.
To leave without permission to leave the child can be in Turkey and Egypt.
for documents to travel abroad must be approached with great responsibility.This can save a lot of time, money and nerves when dealing with the border guards.
Tip 2: How to make a baby in the passport
- - copy of marriage certificate or divorce or paternity or adoption, if the surname of the child and the parents are not the same;
- - the original passport of the parent;
- - original passport of the parent;
- - original birth certificate of the child;
- - a copy of birth certificate;
- - stamp of citizenship on the child's birth certificate;
- - certified copy of the employment record of the parent;
- - 3 black and white matte baby pictures in an oval the size of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm;
- - 2 photos Matt parent in an oval the size of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm;
- - from 200 rubles to several thousand rubles (depending on the time required to process the required documents).
- Website of foreign passports
- how to modify the passport
- make a passport to a child or enter into your