- - application (two copies);
- - marriage certificate (if the marriage is still in force);
- - documents confirming the identity of all those living in the family of citizens;
- - a document confirming the right of a young family to improve their living conditions;
- - documents about the incomes of all family members;
- - documents on the amounts of payments for utilities and housing in the last month, and the lack of arrears for utilities and housing;
- - documents (or copies thereof) confirming the right to benefits for housing and housing services to all family members registered at the place of residence;
- - an extract from the house register;
- - documents (or copies thereof) confirming Russian citizenship of the applicant and his family members (for an adult passport, a birth certificate for a child).
To get subsidy on mortgage , make sure that the following conditions are met: the age of the spouses does not exceed 30 years;the family must have sufficient means to pay for housing in an amount exceeding the amount of the subsidy;the family should be recognized as needing additional housing and living in the city in which you wish to receive a subsidy not less than five years.The amount of subsidy, you can count on, it depends on the average cost of the meter in your municipality, and on whether you have children.Taken into account and the amount of living space, laid to you depending on the size of your family.
write applications for grants in two copies (the second instance, with the date of acceptance of the application, you must return).Contact the housing department of the place of residence for documents (or copies thereof) related to housing sektoru.Poluchite workplace documents proving your income.
submit all necessary documents collected by the local governments.Expect a written response.He had come within ten days from the date of submission of the application, after verification of the information provided by you.
submitting information on subsidy, be careful - you are solely responsible for the information.Incomplete or incorrect information may cause denial of subsidies.Also note that the aid for the purchase of apartments for young family is provided only once.
If you are denied a full subsidy, or the size does not satisfy you, apply to the court for further consideration of this issue.You can also get additional subsidies from the regional budget in the amount of not less than five percent of the cost of housing, with the appearance of another child.