psychotherapist Igor Litvinov created a special table on which we can determine the optimal weight for each type of chest.Find the parameters in the table and compare your existing weight indicated in table.
Record your weight in kilograms and height in meters.Divide the weight by the square of height, and eventually get universal indicator showing normal or abnormal body weight.Other experts in this case disagree on what number is considered normal.Some call - 24.9, while others say that a normal BMI ranges from 20 to 23. The numbers from 24 to 29 - it signals the presence of excess weight, and the index of 30 or higher indicates a serious overweight.
calculation is made in two stages.In the first phase count weight that you might have at the rate of metabolism.Calculation formula: to 45 kg, add 1 kg for every centimeter of your height above 150 cm, and add 0.5 kg per year of life over 25 years.This parameter should not exceed 7 kg.
In the second stage the findings are corrected.
• add 4.5 to 7 kg;
• then add 4 to 7 kg (if weight is 90 kg);
• add a few kg (if weight of 100 kg).
As a result, you gain weight, which can be pursued without harm to health.
Tip 2: VAT: how to calculate it quickly
Zero interest will be charged during the implementation:
- export products, and products falling under the customs regime of free customs zone, subject to the direction of the tax office documents, in accordance with Article 165 of the Tax Code of Russia.
- services or works related to the manufacture and sale of products referred to in the first paragraph.
- Services or work related to transportation and transportation of products.
- services for the transportation of passengers and baggage, if the destination or origin are outside of the Russian Federation.
- products used in space.
- Precious metals, if their production is produced from waste and scrap metal, which contained precious metals.
- products, works or services provided to foreign diplomats and their family members.
Ten percent will be charged during the implementation:
- Products for food according to the list of claims.1 pt. 2 of Art.164 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation.
- children's products on the established list.
- periodicals other than advertising and erotic publications.
- Medication Russian and foreign production on the established list.
types of products listed in that paragraph, according to the National Classification of goods as well as the nomenclature of goods of foreign economic activity, established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
consider the VAT tax rate of eighteen percent should be in cases not listed in the first, second and fourth paragraphs of the Tax Code of Russia.
calculation of the tax rate is made as a percentage of the rate established by the Tax Code, the tax base, taken a hundred and an increase of the tax rate 164 article of the Tax Code:
- receive cash flows from the payment services, goods and worksestablished by the Tax Code.
- payment or partial payment of product delivery, transfer of property rights, established by the Tax Code.
- Tax withholding tax agents in accordance with article 161 of the Tax Code, in the course of the sale of property, purchased on the side and charged to tax in accordance with article 154 of the Tax Code.
- During the sale of agricultural products in accordance with Article 154 of the Tax Code.
- During car sales according to article 154 of the Tax Code.