you need
  • -Documents identity
  • -zayavlenie in water utility
  • -project and technical documents reserved Department of Architecture and Urban
  • -dogovor a licensed organization to connect to the central highway
  • -trubu
  • -mufty
  • -krany
  • feed for FCMs
  • -schetchik water
  • -dogovor a water canal to supply water and payment
If you wish to connect to central water supply, writeapplication to the water utility's desire to hold water in your house .You will draft and technical documents that must be registered in the department of architecture in your area.
gasket running water and tapping into a central network can carry an organ
ization licensed to carry out these works.Sign a contract with the organization.
Dig a trench running water feed pipe your house have you on their own.Dig it must be below the level of soil freezing.
not forget to buy the necessary pipe lengths and fittings.It takes a crane that is placed at the exit of the central highway and the entrance directly into the house , FUM tape for insulating and pipe materials.After all the preparatory work you hold water.
immediately install water meters and enclose a water canal contract for the supply of water and its payment.
If your location does not pass the central trunk aqueduct , arrange with the organization, and you drill a well for water.Pipes and fittings, these organizations establish their own.
You will only pay for their services, buy a pump station and a pipe extending from the well to the tap.
well connected to the pumping station, you'll get your water from the tap for which it is not necessary to pay.Only electricity, which will be consumed by the pump.
Such a water supply can be connected to water-heating Titans, washing and MSRP house oechnye car and use the shower as you connect the central water supply system .
Without wishing to pay for drilling, can hold water prokinuv pipe from the well to the house have.At the same time the well is immersed special sump pump to pump water.