you want to buy a painting and not know what to pay attention?In fact, it's not such a difficult task as it might seem at first glance.But in buying his paintings there are many nuances and subtleties of which it is desirable to know.This will come in handy for successful purchases of pictures, especially if you do it the first time.So, what is most important and how to buy painting right?
Listen only to your "inner voice"
To make it easier to understand, imagine now that you absolutely do not like, but it was written by a famous artist, in the XVIII century, it is worth a lot of money and you do it advised your professional designer orart.Would you buy a picture?It is doubtful!
Or have a picture, which you admire and rejoice.It brings you satisfaction, positive emotions and inspiration.Now imagine you
And then what comes out?And it turns out that the most important thing when buying paintings - it is your individual sensory perception.If you are pleased with the picture, then you can buy it.But this is not the only caveat when choosing pictures.It is important also to look at its quality.
What do you mean, the qualitative picture and where you can buy it?
Ever wanted to make a reservation: the so-called embankments, bazaars and art markets, you will never find a high quality picture.These places are only sold cheap paintings widespread.At present, the places where you can buy paintings, quite a lot, but more it should be considered in a separate article.In general, any pattern, where you did not see it, you can check the quality of the following criteria:
· the picture should not be paint chips, creases or mold;
· Canvas must not be smaller pores and cracks, they can be checked by turning the picture on the reverse side of the light;
· as a primer used must not PVA glue.
This chassis ground for novice painters and the worst quality.After a few months the picture is guaranteed is covered with cracks.
primed canvas with the addition of synthetic fibers is a lot longer and is less susceptible to changes in temperature and moisture.
Note! Nowadays you can easily buy a picture on the Internet, and it has many advantages:
1. The ease and convenience of choice.
2. Quick search by author, genre, style and plot.
3. The ability to instantly connect with the author.
general art galleries online-only gaining momentum in Russia and the latest reviews among buyers say it is a great opportunity to find the perfect artist for himself.
Is important material on which written work?
This question is very controversial and depends on human preferences.For example, it is believed that the picture painted in oils on canvas, will serve longer than others.But not quite so, and attached to it is quite a striking example: Albrecht Durer watercolor - "Rabbit" in 1502 has survived to the present day.
All paints - oil, watercolor or even pastels, always made from the same pigments.They differ only in their binders.
By the way, there is another controversial opinion on the cost: it is believed that oil painting on canvas more graphic pictures.Did you know that the painting in watercolor "Still life with a green melon" Cezanne has sold at Sotheby's for $ 25.5 million?
Tip: each artist has their favorite works, which it will sell very reluctantly, or not to sell.You will have a good try, whichever is the man to convince him, that he wanted to give you my "child".But it would be really worthwhile creation!
How to understand that the real picture?
Always, before you buy a painting, you need to verify that it is really written, not printed.And check it out 2 simple ways:
1. Increase the piece of the picture magnifying glass.You can easily find printing light ripples of pixels (dots).
2. Almost all the pictures are written in multiple layers.Each layer has its color and thickness.Turn the picture upside down to the light and make sure that it has a non-uniform pattern.In printing ink film thickness will be standard across the entire image.
5 recommendations to buy good picture
1. I do not recommend you to buy antique paintings without proper knowledge or a good specialist.The chance that you will buy a fake, very high.Many people know that the rules of the auction of paintings, such as the auction house is not liable for the authenticity of the lots.
2. Do not buy neavtorskie copies of paintings.If less than 70 years after the author's death, any sale, purchase or making copies is prohibited and punishable by law.
3. Do not pay attention to education of the author, appreciate his dedication to the arts.
4. Do not hesitate to bargain.
5. Never buy a painting that annoys you, even if you take it in order to multiply their capital.
Summary : the most important thing - to buy a picture of the soul, and all other items you may want to check on their own or together with a good expert.