In the absence of a single approved the law of the list of identification documents, some organizations may be satisfied with different alternatives for replacing passports, depending on the objectives pursued (participation in elections, signing contracts with the bank, the employer, service provider, buying alcoholic beverages, entry and exit from the country and so forth.).
Universal identity documents, adopted on a par with a Russian passport are listed below.Properly designed USSR passport, identity document (up to 2014 - seaman's passport) issued by the sailors and cadets of foreign navigation and of 5 years.Identity soldier issued the current officers of the Russian army, warrant officers and ensigns.
identity of the citizen and the military card, issued by conscripts and contract servicemen, including sailors, cadets, sergeants, master sergeants.The last two documents valid for military reservists.
Temporary certificate (form № 2-P) issued on the recovery time constant of the passport and the current to the term specified in it will also confirm the setting data show it faces.The business card of the prosecutor, the child's birth with all necessary information, the registration number and the issuing authority are also identity cards, but have a limited "shelf life".So, identity - until the end of the contract, and a certificate - until the child is 14 years old.
If to the above documents add an alien's passport, refugee certificate, residence permit, a temporary residence permit in the territory of the Russian Federation, then create a list of documents sufficient to confirm the age a person wishing to purchase, for example, alcoholicdrinks.
following documents give the bearer the right to take part in the referendum, even in the absence of a passport: a document issued to Russian citizens permanently residing abroad to verify their identity when crossing the Russian border, the certificate issued to persons detained on suspicion ofor accused of a crime.
should not be confused identity documents with the documents certifying the status of the owner.The latter include: a passport, a student and a "student's record-book", employment history, and various certificates (lawyer, a veteran police officer, the Emergencies Ministry, the Federal Security Service, a tax inspector, a civil servant, a disabled person, the donor, etc.).Their presentation does not give the right to take legal operation.