Rules when entering public transportation
According to the etiquette to be observed in entering any of the forms of public transport, the first input must be children, women and the elderly, and people with disabilities.Expressed a desire to help with the planting, the man must necessarily ask for permission to do so.There is no need to stand in the doorway, thus making it difficult to pass the rest of the passengers.Also, do not climb into the middle of a crowded compartment, pushing its way to other people.If you pass the conductor fare is not possible, you can politely ask about any of the passengers.Entering the public transport should be removed from the shoulders of bulky bags o
r backpacks, so as not to hurt their people. If there is a need to move with the help of public transport large-sized baggage, it should not create discomfort to others.
Who should give way
There are unspoken rules of civil etiquette, according to which the seats in buses, trolley buses and trams are designed primarily for the elderly, children and people with disabilities.If these categories of passengers are sitting, while vacancies still remain, they are women and girls.A man can sit in public transport, if this place does not claim to nearby passengers.First man or a young person is obliged to ask passengers standing nearby, whether they wish to sit. Men are obliged to give way completely to all women, and women, in turn, must give way to the elderly or disabled.
Rules in transport
Here are the basic rules of behavior in transport:
- when traveling with small children should watch their behavior so they do not disturb other passengers;
- read in the cabin can be, but it should not disturb other passengers, not to hurt them a book or magazine, to behave and not to look in the newspaper sitting in the neighborhood of people;
- talk loudly inside the vehicle are prohibited as well as in the cabin include a music player, radio or mobile phone;
- enter the transport of food, seeds or drink is unacceptable;
- in transport is not accepted comb, to correct makeup, or deal with the issues of personal hygiene.
rules of etiquette when leaving the public transport
The first tram, trolleybus or bus should leave a man or a young man, at the same time it should provide the necessary assistance when leaving all those in need, such as women, girls, children or the elderly.To the output of transport should be prepared in advance.You should not forcibly passengers standing close by.You must politely ask if they do not come out at the next stop.