you need
  • - phone;
  • - a computer with Internet access;
  • - in some cases a passport.
Phones organizations providing you certain utility services (management company, suppliers of heating, electricity, water, gas, operator of local telephone connections) and receiving payments (one organization often receives paymentin favor of other suppliers) can be seen on the bill you or learn in ZhEKe.Many management companies and municipal organizations need a phone hang in prominent locations: entrances, information boards.

In the presence of the desired phone company site is usually also indicated on it.

All you need to call the contact number, called the address, phone number or other identifi
er, and ask about the debt.When it is available to you to report the amount, term and payment methods.
You can also visit the office of the company, providing services or receiving payments for them in favor of the vendor, and refer to specialists.You also have to call the address or telephone number (telephone company) or other accepted identifier there.Some

to get the right information, will have to present a passport.
opportunity to learn about arrears on utility bills via the Internet depends on the region.Most do not, but there are exceptions.

in Moscow can be found on its debt for utility payments through the site "Bank of Moscow" in the "RentsĀ» ( ), but it needsknow your code payer for phone - in your personal account on the site MGTS (login is the number of urban phone password can be obtained by calling the company or contacting her office), for the light - by SMS, which you want to send at the number listed on the site"Mosenergosbyt".

In Chelyabinsk, the need to pre-arrange a special free card.