you need
  • - passport;
  • - SNILS;
  • - access to the Internet.
Contact your local branch of the Pension Fund.It offers to write a statement to the passport data and the number of pension insurance certificate.After that you will be given an extract from your account all you are interested in employers' contributions and other tax agents in your favor.
You can send your request to receive account statements postal mail.The application is written in free form, but it is required to specify your passport data, the number of pension certificate, address of the organization to which you request the account status and the request itself.The answer to such a request must come within 30 days.
Try to take the opportunity to learn about the state of their retirement account on the Internet.Go to the site is a single state portal, which aims to fully inform citizens on social issues.Sign up and you will be able to learn about the pension contributions at any time convenient for you.See all the possible services available in the "Social Security", there and filled the application for provision of an extract from your account.To register you will need to enter the number of your pension insurance certificate, passport and fill in a request for the provision of services.