you need
  • - 2 personal photos;
  • - birth certificate;
  • - statement.
you need a temporary document replacing the passport to perform actions that require identification.The certificate shall be issued at the request of an employee of your department responsible for receiving documents in accordance with paragraph 41 of the Order of the Federal Migration Service of Russia on December 7, 2009 № 339. The temporary permit is issued in the form №2P (Annex 2 to the number of administrative regulations) and is registered in the register of temporary licensescitizen of the Russian Federation in the form number 3P (Appendix №3 to the Administrative Regulations).Temporary ID card is a document of limited duration.Issued for one month, if necessary, be extended for the same period, the authorized official.
For temporary certificate,
you need to provide two photographs size 35x45 mm, a birth certificate and an application for issuance of a temporary certificate to you.
When writing statements about themselves fill the following information: name of the citizen, date of birth, place of birth, personal signature, address, place of residence (stay).In the interim certificate shall contain the information: who issued the certificate, and specify the reasons for extradition, also indicates the validity of the document shall be signed by the head of department, be sure to put the print.
Due to the fact that the temporary identity card is easy to forge, the police in the inspection of documents may delay you and deliver to the office for a temporary certificate of authentication.To avoid this unpleasant situation, try to always have with other documents, which also has your photo - student card, pension card, business card or driver's license.
temporary identity card you need when you need to recover lost or stolen documents.This certificate will allow to receive money by mail.