you need
  • - official employment;
  • - temporary registration or lease agreement.
Get policy in the workplace.If you are officially employed, the employer is obliged to provide you with medical policy , as he regularly donates to the health insurance fund a percentage of wages paid employee.
Contact the Department of Health Insurance Company, which confirm the fact of his residence in the city.To do this, you can grant a temporary residence permit, tenancy agreement or statement of the landlord that you are renting an apartment from him.In the latter case, his personal presence.
If you do not have Russian citizenship, the procedure for obtaining medical policy and for you the same.Or require it from an employer that when you make an employment contract should provide you with a temporary residence permit and CBOs, or contact your insurance company.Admittedly this can be done only by those foreign citizens who permanently reside in the Russian Federation and have a residence permit.