you need
  • - photos;
  • - profiles;
  • - birth certificate;
  • - diploma of education (if any);
  • - criminal record;
  • - ID (passport);
  • - a passport, if any;
  • - the basis for the stay in the country (the Russian visa, mark the migration registration);
  • - migration card;
  • - marriage certificate (or divorce);
  • - certificate of ownership;
  • - medical health certificate.
As already mentioned, you can obtain citizenship under the simplified scheme.However, in most cases it is valid general, which have the right to foreign nationals or stateless persons, be sure to at least 18 years old and capable.In addition, the applicant must reside permanently in the territory of the Russian Federation not less than five years.The term "continuous" m
eans that a person should not leave the country for more than three months a year.
from future citizen of the Russian Federation is also required to comply with the law and constitution of the country, have the necessary means of subsistence (legally obtained), and most importantly, that the applicant must have a good command of Russian.It should be noted that to obtain Russian citizenship would have to abandon their previous.
There are exceptions for the duration of the period of stay in the country.For example, citizens who have high achievements in science, art, technology, culture or having a profession in demand in Russia may apply for citizenship after living in Russia a year.
Apply under the simplified scheme are entitled to foreigners or stateless persons who have at least one parent - citizen of the Russian Federation.But note that a parent (or parents) must be resident in the country.Under the category of a quick get citizenship and those people who lived in the former member states of the Soviet Union and possessed the citizenship of the USSR.
obtain Russian citizenship in the short term and may face, he graduated from high or higher institutions of Russia.However, there is one restriction on which these persons must be citizens of the countries of the former Soviet Union, or to get an education no later than July 1st of 2002.