However, in order to remove the gearbox without difficulty, you'll need room equipped properly - there should be an observation pit or a special lift.If you are not able to carry out work in this room, it is better to provide the implementation of this procedure, the staff Car.
- You must first disconnect the negative battery cable.Do not forget that all work is done only when completely cooled down engine.
- then disconnect the driveline from the gearbox, then remove it from the vehicle.
- Reception exhaust pipe also be dismantled;Try to perform the operation carefully and sensibly.
- now disconnect the terminals from reverse gear switch.
- go directly to the dismantling of the gearbox: a screwdriver to hook rings that hold the pad, and separate them.From under the rug removing the cover with foam sealant, we raise the mat and remove the handle.
- Now wrench unscrew the central bolt, and then head to the universal joint or key unscrewing the top two bolts that hold the starter to the clutch housing.
- four screws which fix clutch cover, and turn away with the key.To loosen the remaining three bolts securing the clutch housing, you need to use the head with the universal joint on the drill collar knob.
- Now gearbox nothing is fixed, and it can be easily removed by sliding a little bit ago.Subsequent installations should be implemented strictly in reverse order, after brushing the slotted end of the input shaft.
Tip 2: How to remove the gearbox WHA
- - set of wrenches;
- - a set of sockets;
- - puller hinge of steering draft;
- - blade assembly;
- - screwdriver;
- - lifting equipment.
- removing the gearbox
- How are transmission