you need
  • - the sales contract;
  • - an extract from the house register or other official document with the data of everyone who is registered in the apartment;
  • - certificate of state registration of ownership of the apartment;
  • - claim;
  • - Civil and Housing Code;
  • - power of attorney, if your interests in court will be represented by an attorney or other third party;
  • - money to pay the state duty.
Carefully read the contract of sale of the apartment.If it is not otherwise entitled to the former owner to maintain registration, the law on your side.Even better, it contains an obligation of the owner to withdraw from the register at the place of residence after the transfer of property in you
r property.
Take control of the company or territorial division of the Federal Migration Service a document confirming that the former owner was still registered in your apartment.Most often it is an extract from the house, which is issued at the passport office of the management company that serves your home.In court, you can do without this document, but if any of your arguments will look more convincing.
attach to documents and certificate of state registration of ownership of the apartment.This is the main document certifying your powers with regard to housing, and the court has to see it.
Make a claim.If you prefer to do it yourself, please provide it in all relevant circumstances of the case, when you bought an apartment, if the previous owner took a commitment to extract from it after the sale.Point out that it is still not discharged, but does not live in the apartment than hinders exercise your right to freely dispose of the property, and ask the court to order him to play in the register.
Talk to neighbors in case the court will cause doubt the fact that the former owner of the apartment no longer lives.The best way to dispel them - testimony.
If in the process of helping you more legally literate relative or friend, do not refuse the help of professionals.Refer to the notary and lawyer, they prompt you optimum formulation for the necessary documents in this case.
Take a package of documents to the court.Do not forget to pay the stamp duty.After solving the case in your favor, you have the right to include such costs as documented expenses for the services of a lawyer, legal advice, notarial acts, at the expense of the defendant.However, do not forget to include this in the number of claims.
At the appointed time come to a hearing on your claim, and be prepared to justify their claims before the court.If your interests in court is a third party, your attendance at the hearing is not necessary.