you need
  • - application to the BTI;
  • - technical and cadastral records;
  • - application to the court;
  • - documents of title to the property.
Contact BTI, a statement about the design of the individual documents to share living space if all owners agree to the section and capacity of the apartment or house allows you to select individual share in kind.This section is only possible if every owner will get a separate isolated room equal to its share of the property specified in the certificate.Most often, a certificate of ownership issued in equal shares to all, and the division of each share equal.
Register a separate property right by submitting documents FUGRTS afte
r receiving a single data sheet and an extract from the cadastre documents.
Unfortunately, housing is not always possible to share in the share in kind, and not all the owners are willing to volunteer section.In this case, you need to apply to the court and produce documents of title to the property that you would like to allocate a separate property and a copy of the cadastre plan with marked shares ,.
sent to you for the housing commission in place to identify possible division of shares in nature or not.If the partition is possible, on the basis of a court order, you have the right to issue individual cadastral and technical documents on the Allocation and issue a separate property right.
If the partition in kind is impossible, the court decides to make the section as a percentage.In this case, separate the ownership issue is impossible.You will not be able to dispose of their shares at their own discretion.The only way to separate from the others - it is to apply to the court for compulsory collection of an amount equal to your share as a percentage of the remaining owners.
Another version of this section, when all the owners agree - is to sell the property and divide the money among all owners.Everyone will get their share, equal to its ownership.