termination of bark in Russia are engaged in two bodies: the registry office (Department of Vital Records) and the court.Without court order to file for divorce in the bodies of the registry office, you need to fulfill a number of conditions.
Firstly, both spouses must have application for state registration of marriage and have agreed on its termination.Second, the family should not have minor children (including adopted).Dissolve the marriage in St. Petersburg can be either the place of residence of a spouse, or the place of registration of the marriage.
dissolve the marriage of the couple who has registered it in the Palace of Marriages №1 (English Embankment. 28), can be in the Admiralty district registry office.This unit is located in St. Petersbu
rg at the 1st Red Army, d 6, near the metro station "Institute of Technology".
If your marriage was registered at the Palace of Marriages №2 and №3, please contact the Front Desk of the Central District of marriage.It can be found at: Suvorovsky., D. 41.
The issues of divorce between spouses, one of which (or both) is a citizen of another country, is engaged in the St. Petersburg department of the Petrograd district.Address of the institution Street.Big Coin, d. 17.
The city operates an Internet portal "state and municipal services St. Petersburg» ( this website you can make an appointment at the registry office to personally submit the necessary documents for divorce, as well as to make a statement and to pay the legal costs online.