you need
  • - act;
  • - application;
  • - passport;
  • - receipts of utility bills and photocopies.
In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation for the recalculation heating required to produce 1 per year, but this adjustment provides payment provider costs due to inflation during the year.
If the quality of service delivery does not suit you, you have the right to require the supplier to make a recalculation of payment for heating at any time.To do this you need to call the housing commission and
representatives of Rospotrebnadzor.Authorized representatives of these organizations are obliged to draw up a statement on the results of checks and the actual measurement of the temperature in the apartment.
If you deny your request to inspect, then you have the right to establish an independent commission, consisting of several tenants, to make a written act, which must sign the representatives of the initiative group of residents and apply to the billing center, writing requiringallocation for the provision of services of inadequate quality.
regulations do not specify the exact parameters of substandard services for heating the apartment, but if the temperature in your home is stable below 18 degrees, the quality of services should be recognized as unsatisfactory and require recalculation.
When refusing to recalculate the supplier, to apply to the arbitration court.Your passport, an act of the housing commission, Rospotrebnadzor, or the initiative group of residents, receipts for utility payments for 12 months and photocopies.For poor services the amount of the allocation is 15% for each month.Cash paid for heating , do not come back, just in the next month you will be sent a receipt for a smaller amount.
If your house is obschedomovoy or individual heat meters, the calculation of heating made according to readings. recalculation in this case is not made, so you pay only the thermal energy, which is produced.