1. Universal Cards.The point of the cards is simple: on the one hand written or printed study the Word, with another - its translation.Everything is simple, but sometimes on the side with the "original" should also be written and transcription to be sure of the correct pronunciation.
2. Cards for irregular verbs.In this case, there are two possible approaches: (1) on the front of indefinite writing (original) form of the verb (find), on the back - two forms and translation (found-found-finding);(2) on the front side - three forms, on the back - translation.A second type, usually proves to be more effective.
3. Cards for non-standard forms of degrees of comparison of adjectives (old-elder-the eldest) and adverbs (well-better-best).See para. Above.
4. Cards to remember the pronunciation.On t
he front side write the word "original" (conscientious), on the reverse - transcription ([ˌkɔn (t) ʃɪ'en (t) ʃəs]).These cards are also useful for practicing spelling subtleties of the target language.
5. monolingual cards.On the front side of the record to study the Word (leap), on the back - his determination in the target language (jump or spring a long way, to a great height, or with great force).
6. Cutting.On one side write "original" words on the same (!) Side, but on the other half write cards to choose from: translation, irregular shapes, transcription, - in short, what is needed in the framework of the task.What cards are cut and half mixed.It turns entertaining lotto, dominoes.The task - to connect the cut halves, finding them in the general pile.
Tip: When creating a card is strongly recommended not to print, namely, to write by hand: so are utilized several types of memory, which allows faster and more productive to remember the material.