This conversion causes confusion among relatives.Parents of teenagers scares deliberate rudeness, they do not know how to properly communicate with your teen how to respond to their cause and shocking antics.It should be understood that the roughness of a teenager - is a kind of reaction of protection that allows it to hide their weaknesses, overcome shyness and awkwardness.
parents in this difficult time should be reserved extraordinary patience and show the wonders of wisdom.To save a sincere dialogue with the child, we must try to hear him.After all, the most vulnerable, vulnerable and defenseless member of your family - it's your own child, a teenager.
How to communicate with a teenager, when it seems that all efforts of parents just running out?
- Spend a mental boundary between their emotions and words to save the dialogue and peace in the family.
- show restraint and do not respond to rude rude teen parent, without shouting and avoid battering against the teenager.
- But rudeness and crudeness teen parents should not be taken for granted.It should be clearly understood that the deprivation of his pocket money or a ban on visits to the disco - a direct consequence of his impermissible attitude towards adults.Otherwise its abusive behavior it will seem the norm.
- When communicating with your child is behaving provocatively, then ask them to transfer the call at a later date.Give the child to calm down, cool down and think about their behavior.You also will spare moments to consciously prepare for the interview.
- Parents should not move to youth slang to gain credibility with your child.Thin-skinned teenager can see in this attempt to insult, mockery.And the consequences can not be predicted the reaction of a teenager.
Heavy adolescence will pass, as all the passes in the world.The most important thing for parents - to be able to keep warm and trusting relationship with the child, a teenager, who very soon become an adult.
Tip 2: How to deal with a teenager
Children in adolescence seem quite many adults, some expect them to judgment, responsibility and thoughtfulness own actions.However, this is an empty waiting.The brain of the overwhelming number of children in this age takes a critical stage of its development, the child in this period needs support from adults and are not ready to act completely independently.Your job as an adult - to help him get through this time.Do not expect too much from a teenager responsibility, do not force it to be an adult.Release the controls and let them be kids.
fear and suspicion
Fear is a natural companion of most teenagers.Some are afraid of teachers, others - their peers, and others - disapproving feedback from, etc.Do not fall for the child an additional source of fear, make sure that next to you, he felt protected, create an appropriate atmosphere to it.Whenever you see a child at that age, you have to radiate positive energy and cause the most credibility.Do not load him with questions and arrange interviews, do not treat him with unnecessary suspicion.
Teens in dire need of sympathy and support from the outside, they are always looking for people with whom you can share those through which they pass.In such empathy need a lot, but in adolescents expressed this need is particularly strong.Communicating with your teen, look him straight in the eyes, listen carefully to what he says, and show a sincere interest.Teens rarely need outside help to solve the problems, they need an attentive listener who is willing to support them.Thus, to establish contact with a teenager, be prepared to give him emotional support and empathize with his feelings.
struggle and rivalry
In adolescence, children are looking for a way to express themselves, they constantly compete with their peers, prove the correctness in communication with teachers and parents.This attitude can manifest itself in communion with each person.To find a common language with a teenager, you need to give up the fight with him.Such communication will be much more productive it will be deprived of the set of senseless disputes.