you need
  • - money for payment of the fee;
  • - passport;
  • - documents confirming the right to housing - a certificate of ownership, a contract of employment or social order in the apartment.
find the address and telephone number of FSUE "Rostehinventarizatsiya" (in some cities, the organization may be referred to the Bureau of Technical Inventory - BTI) in your village.It is engaged in the preparation and issuance of floor plans.Search address can be in the directory of organizations in your city.
Call the telephone directory, and specify how you can sign up to receive the technical passport facilit
ies - it includes a floor plan of the building.
Come the BTI in person by appointment or on a queue.Bring along the necessary documents.If the owner of the apartment for some reason can not apply himself to get notarized power of attorney to another person.This person when applying will have to provide this power of attorney and a passport.
Fill out an application form given to you and pay a fee for the processing of documents.
Get notified when employees of BTI come to inspect your apartment.During this day, you should be at home and to give people in the organization access to the apartment.
When the documents are ready, get technical passport facilities and floor plan of the building in the appropriate box in the BTI.Production of these documents takes, depending on the workload of the BTI, 1-2 months.Receive documents must be in person and with a passport.