- - identity documents of all parties to the transaction;
- - an extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan;
- - certificate of ownership of the apartment;
- - notarial marketing authorization from parents, guardians or legal representatives of the child;
- - an extract from the house register and a personal account;
- - a resolution of the guardianship authorities;
- - sales contract and deed of transfer and acceptance;
- - Receipt of state duty;
- - application to the registration center.
When buying an apartment, read the certificate of title to housing, to personal identity documents of parents, guardians or legal representatives of a minor proprietor.
most important document when buying an apartment from a minor is a resolution of the guardianship authorities.This document - a resolution of the guardianship to sell the person a ward housing.All minors and incapacitated citizens limited ability - a person wards, since they alone can not protect their interests, so the decision on the alienation of property is always tolerate guardianship authorities.
Resolution for sale is given only if the juvenile to the property owner will provide an equivalent living space.If a child is taken into care and stay in a children's home, boarding school or other institutions, the decision may give parents, guardians or legal representatives only if they open an account in the name of the child and will make him a sum of money equivalent apartment.
In addition to this decision, you should read the notarial agreement for sale of the parents, guardians or legal representatives of the child.And also ask you to show an extract from the house, which should be stated that all registered persons removed from the register and a copy of the account, confirming the absence of debt on utility bills.
If all documents are in order, then continue to the purchase and sale is carried out according to common rules.Enclose with parents, guardians or legal representatives of a sales contract in written or notarial form.Make a written act of reception and transmission housing, post all the documents in the registration center, fill out an application for registration of the transaction, will pay a state fee.After one month, you will become the full owner of the apartment, and the transaction can not be declared invalid under Articles 2965 and 3075 of the Civil Code.
- buying an apartment from the owner of a minor