you need
  • -pasport all parties involved
  • -pravoustanavlivayuschie documents for real estate
  • -extract of cadastral passport
  • -dogovor real estate purchase and sale
  • -akt reception and transmission
  • -kvitantsiya paymentstate duty for registration
  • -postanovlenie guardianship authorities if a transaction involving minors, incapable or partially capable citizens
  • Registering property rights
If the seller is not registered ownership before selling it to register.To do so, contact the BTI and to obtain an extract from the cadastral passport of the house or apartment.Attach to extract title doc
uments, passport, proof of payment of the state duty for the registration and application to the registration center.After 2-4 weeks, depending on the region, the property rights will be registered and will be given a certificate of ownership of the house or apartment.
Upon the sale of private homes need to further register the ownership of the land, because the land is an integral part of the house in the transaction of sale.
to register ownership of the land need to extract from the cadastral passport of the land plot, the statement in the registration center, passport, documents of title to land.After the submission of documents to the state registration center will be issued a certificate of ownership of land.
With buyers property should conclude notary sales contract and the act of reception and transmission.Currently, these documents can be enclosed in a simple manner by hand, but it is with this form of bargaining problems more often.Therefore, all contracts and acts of the sale and purchase of real estate, it is better to enter into a formal notarial form, especially as a notary, has a law degree, will take into account all the nuances in the transaction.
If property owners are minors, incapable or partially capable citizens, before the conclusion of the transaction, you must obtain a resolution of the guardianship authorities and notarized permission to sell their legal representatives, and all the owners, if the property is decorated in general share property .
their property rights buyers registered in the state registration center after the sales transaction and receive a certificate of title to his name.