you need
  • - passport;
  • - the documents of the land and the existing structure;
  • - documents on the object under construction;
  • - the sales contract;
  • - the act of reception and transmission;
  • - a statement in FUGRTS;
  • - receipt of registration.
If you build a house on land that is owned and it has a dilapidated building and construction in progress, which received approval by all the rules of the law "On Urban Development", youWe are obliged to prepare all the documents for the old house and land.Get the excerpt from the cadastral passport of the land plot in FUZKK of cadastral passport home BTI.
You will need to present in FUGRTS all permits, building passport, Architectural design and sketch
of assets under construction, inventory statements and evidence of ownership of the land and the old house, the application and register their ownership of the objectconstruction in progress.
If you have received a plot of land for construction in the course of an auction, please contact your local municipality, present construction certificate, building permit, a national passport, application for assignment of land rights.Based on the decree of the administration you will be able to register the transaction in FUGRTS.
for registration of property rights to object under construction in your buyer you need a sales contract, notary or issued in writing.Be sure to get a notarized authorization from all co-owners of the land and in the dilapidated building, if it is available on the site.
You should submit FUGRTS certificate of ownership of the unfinished construction project, technical certificate, license, design and sketch.For technical passport, contact the BTI, call the clerk.You prepare all the technical characteristics of the object in the form in which it is located at the time of sale.
FUGRTS make the ownership of your customer, after which he must apply to the district department of architecture and urban planning to change the data in the permit and construction passport.Photocopies of the documents present in the BTI and local authorities.