you need
  • - passport;
  • - legal documents;
  • - cadastral documents;
  • - application;
  • - receipt of payment of state fees.
In accordance with the fact that the Federal Law №122-F3 "On state registration of property rights to real estate and transactions with it" came into force on 30 January 1998, the entire propertyissued before this time, it does not have a certificate of ownership.This is due to the fact that until 1998 all transactions concluded by executing notary documents of title, contract of sale, donation, evidence obtained after the adoption of the inheritance in the prescribed manner.
to renew the house and get a certificate of ownership, which today is the principal legal documents, update all the technical documents.
If the house has only a technical passport, expiry date which is unlimited, and you will not be issued cadastral documents, please contact the Bureau of Technical Inventory.Present the completed registration form on a special form a unified form, title documents, passport, pay a state fee for the services of technical staff who will come to you, inspect the house and outbuildings.
cadastral passport and a plan drawn up on the basis of inspection.Shelf life in these documents is limited.If you already have cadastral documents, but from the time of their registration has been more than 5 years, you'll have to update them to get a statement for registration of property rights.
the State Registration Chamber show your statement, you fill it in place to form a unified form, an extract from the cadastre issued a passport and a copy of the cadastral plan for the house, title documents received before January 30, 1998.All documents must be submitted in original and photocopy.In addition, you need to pay the state fee for registration and to attach to the document prepared receipt.
One month to renew the house, and you get a certificate of state registration of property rights.