you need
  • - passports of all participants in the transaction;
  • - documents of title to the apartment;
  • - an extract from the cadastral passport;
  • - a copy of the cadastral plan;
  • - Resolution of custody and guardianship (if the apartment is presented to a minor, incapable or partially capable person;
  • - notarial notice to all co-owners (if presented to the apartment);
  • - the sales contract;
  • - the act of reception and transmission;
  • - receipt of payment of state duty;
  • - registration of ownership of the customer.
Immediate registration is carried out in accordance with Article of the Federal Law 122-F3. After that bestows citizen re
ceives certificateownership. Therefore, he has the right to take any legal actions with the property. By the legal actions related including the sale of apartments.
Sell donated apartment possible in accordance with the general rules.It features only one - the resolution of the second spouse for sale, which describes Article 256 of the Civil Code and 34 of the IC is not required, as a gift is not joint property.
for sale you need to take an excerpt from the cadastral passport apartments, a copy of the cadastral plan, all to write, to receive a certificate stating that all written, an extract from the house register, account.
Next customer must enclose a notary or a simple written contract of sale, delivery-acceptance certificate and register ownership of the buyers.
Sell apartment , which was donated by a minor, incapable or partially capable person who can not be without a resolution of the guardianship authorities and the notary permit legal representatives.The guardianship authorities will not give permission as long as the above-mentioned persons will not be granted an equivalent housing.If these persons are taken away on public content, for example, a nursing home or a psychiatric clinic, you can put the cost of an equivalent amount of apartments on their account.Everything else is in accordance with the general rules as described above.
If the apartment was given to all the co-owners of other parts have right of first refusal (article 250 of the Civil Code).Therefore it is necessary to apply to a notary public to the Notary was notified of the co-owners to the terms of sale, price and send notification by registered mail with a list of contents.After one month, the owners of the default, you can sell its stake third person in the general order.