to take the first step to buying an apartment for money from the parent capital, it is necessary to wait until the second or subsequent child, who allocated the money was two years and six months from the date of birth.If the child is adopted, it should take as much time after its adoption.
After that it is necessary to come to the local office of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation in the community and submit an application for an order it means the parent (family) capital.If you want to buy a flat in the second half of this year, then come to th
e Pension Fund should be no later than May 1, if you want to dispose of the parent capital in the first half of next year - no later than October 1 of the current year.
How to buy an apartment with a maternal capital
write an application form which is available in all offices of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, it is necessary to attach to it the documents: the original of the certificate for maternity capital, passport or other basic document of identity and residence.If the application does not come with the mother and her representative, you must provide a notarized power of attorney and documents confirming his identity.This - the main documents.Other papers that need to provide will depend on the manner in which purchased apartment or a house purchase, construction, credit, equity, etc.The list varies in each case.It can be specified in the local branch of the Pension Fund.