Pre-selection of candidates for the organizing committee
Pre-selection is carried out by a foreign company Adecco.All wishing to come to the office and be interviewed.Interviews are conducted and the head of the company's personnel officer.One of the varieties of this interview is to conduct a test on the knowledge of foreign languages, which consists of several stages, and the degree of assimilation of numerical and verbal information.These negotiations are taking place for a long period of time.After all the negotiations should be waiting for a decision.During this time, each
applicant checks the security service.If your candidacy is approved, he along with the rest going to the Olympics organizers.
How does the organizing committee?
rests on the organizing committee of a huge amount of responsibility.These include: providing funding for various activities, monitoring for timely assistance to the guests and participants, and so on.
It consists of several major units:
- guiding unit - ensures that the various tasks set by the authorities;
- observing unit - takes decisions on the organization and conduct of the Olympic Games, for example, accommodation and the athletes, the installation of the necessary equipment for any kind of sports competitions;
- social link - to help get maximum comfort and solves all the problems that have arisen among the guests, for example, lack of water or stale underwear;
- economic unit - Make sure the flow of funds;
- maintenance unit - staff involved in cooking, cleaning and other household chores.
work of the organizing committee and shifts around the clock.Place it next to the building site for the competition.