sue not on television, where you saw the infomercial and not an advertising agency, which it has produced, and the advertiser - a company that sells the advertised product or has advertised service.It is the advertiser is responsible for the content of their advertising .
If the advertisement just flashed your face, while you did not have to play in front of the camera role, giving interviews or just to say anything, try to attract advertisers to liability under Article 152.1 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.It states that the use of the image of the citizen without his consent shall be permitted only if it is "carried out in public, social or other public interest" or if
the "citizen posed for a fee."Note, however, that if you go past the place of shooting, and you have shown standing in a crowd, your image is shown legitimate, because if it was "obtained by shooting, which is held in places open to the public, or at public events", thenit can also be used without permission.But if you have shown a close-up, the last rule is no longer valid, since in this case, the image "is the main object of use", and your permission is needed.According to Article 152.1 of the Civil Code advertiser can draw only to civil liability, as the administrative and criminal liability for unauthorized use of the image of the citizen is not provided.
If you were in front of a microphone and camera, doing what the director said, responding to questions or saying a pre-prepared speech, you have the right to be executed is a variety of related rights.If you wish to try their choice to attract advertisers to one of three types of liability: civil, administrative (Article 7.12 of the Administrative Code) or criminal (article 146 of the Criminal Code).The third kind of responsibility comes only if you caused damage exceeded 50 thousand rubles (after the adoption of Article 146 of the new edition of this strap will rise to 250 thousand rubles).
not sign after filming any papers without reading them.Perhaps this is the best agreement that under the rules in force since 2008, provides for the payment of remuneration to you only if it "not otherwise specified".Once you sign the contract, which provided for free of your part in the filming, sue the advertiser you can not.
Note that if you decide to start a civil case, in the case of loss of your pay court fees will make you.So do not try to attract advertiser to civil liability without the full confidence that you will be able to win the court.In all cases, before suing the advertiser, try first to agree with him out of court - he may agree to remove from advertising your image or the performance or enter into a contract with you onerous.And think about whether to attempt to deal with any advertiser.Maybe better I am glad that you could see the whole country?Besides, if in the future you wish to appear anywhere, it will be possible to indicate in the application that you already have experience of filming.