Regional policy is an integral component of domestic policy, which aims at the alignment of living standards on average in the regions with the help of a variety of complex economic, legal and fiscal measures.
Regional policy involves a reasonable administrative-territorial division, as well as his studies with the whole of competent domestic policy.With legislative and economic levers government by constructing a vertical ladder relationship of subjects and the center can quickly and comprehensively to solve problems not only within regions, but also allows you to become the arbiter in resolving conflicts between the different actors of the country.
Regional policy has a number of ways, including:
- definition of the underdeveloped regions and subjects of the countr
- stimulating the development of regions in need;
- subsidies and other economic infusion into the economy of the regions in need;
- isolation regions - recipients and regions - donors.
Regional policy includes a number of elements, which are intended to influence the life of the regions as a whole:
- Fiscal policy - a set of tools and techniques to organize the collection of taxes by region and regions of the country;
- Fiscal policy - most rational allocation of budgetary funds to inject them into the regions;
- Pricing policy - setting prices and tariffs in different areas of the country;
- Social policy - a policy to support the citizens in different regions of the state.
In particular, one of the main objectives of regional policy is the development of the national economy by encouraging entrepreneurship and industrial regions.Allocation of donor regions and recipient regions allows the state literacy "pump" free money from wealthy regions and pour their regions - "the poor."