you need
  • - Russian passport (with photocopy);
  • - 3x4 photo;
  • - labor book (original and photocopy);
  • - certificate of general work experience (of pension funds);
  • - documents about awarding medals, medals, badges and signs labor ranks ("Distinguished Teacher", "specialist high-end", "Honored Power Engineer", and so on. D.) (Original and photocopy);
  • - archival information about the beginning of you being a minor work during the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945.
According to Federal Law "On veterans", that title can claim two categories of citizens:
- people awarded state orders and medals and honorary titles of the USSR, the Russian Federation or departmental marks of distinctionlabor.However, they must have work experienc
e, which is required for the retirement of old age;
- people who began his career in the minors (ie, before age 18) in the period of the Great Patriotic War.A prerequisite for them is the availability of work experience of at least 35 years for women and 40 years for men.
If you meet one of the requirements of this category, please contact your local Social Protection and write a statement given to you the title of "Veteran of Labour".The statement lists the documents proving your right to receive it.The application is written in a specific form, which give social welfare agencies.
attach to the application all the collected documents.Leave the originals are not necessarily enough copies.Originals just show the transferee.Having documents, social worker will prescribe a visit to the following date of issuance or denial of it.Term of registration certificates may be different and usually lasts from 1 to 15 days.
Registration certificate veteran labor is free.Note to apply and receive a certificate, you must personally.The refusal to award the title is possible in the absence of all the necessary documents or doubt their authenticity.You can appeal against the refusal in court, but no later than 3 months after its receipt.
To get the title of "Veteran of Labor", not necessarily wait until retirement age.If you have the required seniority issue the title of veteran can before retirement.