you need
  • - passport;
  • - documents for real estate;
  • - cadastral extracts;
  • - notarial authorization;
  • - contract;
  • - act;
  • - a statement in FUGRTS;
  • - Receipt of payment for registration;
  • - photocopies of all documents.
To make the sale of housing, you will need to obtain an extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan.To contact the BTI.If you arrange the cadastral documents for more than 5 years ago, call the engineer on the inventory for the inspection of the premises.Based on the survey you will make updated information and you will get the necessary statements for sale.
If your home is owned by a number of citizens of the right of ownership, notarial get permissi
on from all owners (article number 244 of the Civil Code).If you bought a living space, being in registered marriage, get a notarized permission to sell by the other spouse (Article 34 IC number, number 256 of the Civil Code).
Contact the guardianship authorities for the decision to sale , if in the number of owners of housing are incompetent, minor or limited ability of citizens (Article number 28, number 29, number 26, number 30Civil Code).
obtain an extract from the personal account and the house register.To do this, contact the housing department with the application and title documents for housing.All registered in the apartment must be removed from the account, which was confirmed by an extract from the house register.
conclude with the purchaser a contract of sale.This can be done in writing or go to the notary.
Make a written acceptance report with a full description of transmitted housing.
Contact FUGRTS.Fill out an application, present all the documents and copies of all the paperwork.After one month of ownership rights will be transferred to the buyers.
For registration of sale of land will receive cadastral extracts Federal Office for uniform accounting of land cadastre and cartography.
Refer to the notary and complete notarial permission sale of land of all owners or the other spouse, if property rights are registered on a few people or a site was purchased in a registered marriage.
execute the contract of sale and make the act of reception and transmission, then you can contact the Registration Center for registration of ownership of customers.