you need
  • - notification;
  • - preliminary contract;
  • - the main contract;
  • - the act of reception and transmission;
  • - notarized permission from the co-owners;
  • - Resolution care;
  • - an extract from the house register;
  • - documents of title to the house;
  • - cadastral extracts;
  • - a statement in regtsentr.
If you are the owner of one of the parts of the house , is in general shared ownership, you have the right of preemption.The seller must notify you in writing that he is going to sell its part property, sending you a registered letter with a list of contents.In meditation you are given exactly one month.If you plan to make a purchase, notify the Seller about it in writing.
Start sale transaction at the end of the legal limits.If you can not collect th
e full amount to pay the full part home , give a deposit, make out a preliminary contract of sale, which specify the terms of payment of the remainder of the funds.If within a month you did not wish to exercise their pre-emptive right, the seller can sell his property part third person, without asking your permission and consent.
immediate purchase and sale is carried out by the design of the main contract of sale, which you can reach by hand, assure or certify the notary.It is also allowed to register a sales contract in notarial form.
seller of the home notary must obtain permission for the sale of all co-owners if part framed house in joint ownership.If the seller has bought part home , being in registered marriage, notarized authorization is required from the second spouse.If you have a number of co-owners of minors, incapable, partially capable persons for the alienation of the property will require a resolution of the guardianship authorities.
Because of the house should all be written down, as the seller is required to obtain a certificate.After the registration of the contract, make a delivery-acceptance certificate and submit all documents to the state registration center.Your ownership rights register.