you need
  • - passport;
  • - legal documents for housing;
  • - cadastral extracts;
  • - notarized permission from all owners;
  • - Resolution care;
  • - an extract from the house register;
  • - the sales contract;
  • - the act of reception and transmission;
  • - a statement in FUGRTS;
  • - receipt of registration fee.
for sale housing you need certificate of ownership.To dispose of their property and make any legally significant transactions with them can only be the owner.
If property rights are registered on a few people, you need to apply to the notary's office with all the owners for permission to sell the notary (article number 244 of the Civil Code).If you bought a house in a registered marriage
, then no matter whom it is drawn up of the spouses need to get notarized permission from the other spouse (Article 34 of the RF IC number, the article number 256 of the Civil Code).
the presence of minors, incapable or partially capable of owners apply to the guardianship authorities and get a ruling on the sale of property (Article №№ 26, 28, 29, 30 of the Civil Code).These persons are under the care of the state and the alienation of their property or a share of property without the decision is illegal.
Get the BTI extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan.Without these documents the sale transaction will not be registered.If after visiting the technique has been more than 5 years, you will have to apply, call the technique for inspection of property to inventory documents updated and given you the necessary statements.
Write down all registered on the housing, obtain an extract from the house register, confirming that no housing is not registered.
Spend an advertising campaign to alert a large number of the population that you are selling a house .Please contact the media and place a classified ad.Also LAYOUT ads on billboards of the city.
If you find buyers sign a contract of sale in a simple written or notarial form.Write an act of reception and transmission housing.
Contact FUGRTS a statement the documents for sale and photocopies for registration of property rights to housing to your customers.