you need
  • - powerful magnet;
  • - discharged magnet;
  • - wire SEW;
  • - a thin copper wire;
  • - fuse meringue;
  • - a network of 220;
  • - High-voltage battery or accumulator;
  • - capacitor.
If you want to restore the magnet temporarily, place it near a powerful magnet DC current, paying attention to the polarity.Leave the design for a month or two, and then reassess the chargeable products - you will see that he began to work better.So you can magnetize any metal object such as a screwdriver, but its properties rather quickly disappear.
If you want to charge the magnet more thoroughly, assemble the installation of coil and magnet.To do this, wind the coil 50-200 turns (its dimensions must exceed the dimensions of the core by 30-40%) of copper wire and
place it inside the magnet.Note that between the conductor and the magnet must be an insulator - air, paper, tape or other material is not conducting current.If you already have the polarity of the magnet, orient it properly in the coil, this can use an ordinary compass.
Take capacitor not less than 5000 uF and recharge from the mains.Then connect the terminals to the coil (via a switch), and by pressing, discharge it.The resulting field of the charge inside the magnet.Instead of the capacitor can be used conventional batteries or rechargeable batteries with voltage of 5-12 volts.
To charge or recover the properties of the magnet made by industrial way, use the line voltage of 220 V. For this wrap through the insulating layer coil of copper wire, the size of 400-600 turns.
Take a fuse with a maximum current of 1-1.5 Ampere, it may be a thin copper wire thickness not exceeding 0.05 mm or fuse Bose in a glass tube (it is safer, because the meltwire remains within the tube).
Take an ordinary plug with wires and coil are connected in series and fuse.Switch unit in a network, wherein the fuse blows, but the electromagnetic field generated inside the coil, positioned within magnetize metal.
Be very careful during the latter method, since you will be working with the deadly strain.Remove from the room of women, children and animals, and themselves keep away from the installation, as splashes of hot metal flying from the fuse, can get into the eyes and skin.