you need
  • - passport;
  • - application for a VAT number.
INN - a taxpayer identification number consisting of 12 digits.From these figures, one can obtain some useful information.So the first two digits are the designation code of the Russian Federation.The next two numbers - the number of the local branch of tax inspection, then reaching six figures - the number of the taxpayer's tax record and, finally, the last two - "control numbers" that are present to verify the record.
To obtain TIN, you need to apply for registration with the federal tax authorities o
n their place of residence.This can be done in several ways.You can visit the tax office in person.You should have a passport (or other identification document).You can also transfer the application by registered mail with return receipt requested.In doing so, your application will certainly attached notarized copy of an identity document and confirm your registration by place of residence.Rather, in this case, you will also use a passport.
Also, refer the application for a TIN on the official website of the Federal Tax Service.When making a request through the online service is needed to pinpoint the important own data: basic information about you, about your citizenship information from the passport (or other documents of identity), relevant contact details and your email address.
Within 5 working days after receiving your claim the tax authorities should put you on the account as an individual, and then enter the information in the Unified State Register of Taxpayers (USRRE) and then issue you a certificate of registrationa tax authority in the territory of the Russian Federation.However, in practice, the exact date for the issuance of documents depends on the particular branch of the tax inspectorate.Some of them can give a ready TIN and 20 minutes.
tax authorities usually inform citizens of their contact details left that inn (or rather a certificate of registration) is done and looks forward to its owner.You're ready to receive a document.You can do this either by personal visit tax office of your residence (or tax inspection at the place of your stay - if you do not have a fixed abode in the territory of the Russian Federation), or by visiting the legitimate representative or authorized by you.