you need
  • videtelstvo of state registration of ownership, cadastral passport of the land plot, technical passport at home.
conclude an agreement with the former owner of the donation site.You can do it yourself or hire the services of a notary.On the basis of this agreement land is transferred to you from the previous owner at no charge.
Take in the Bureau of Technical Inventory documents in the house.It is also necessary to take the land inspection instruments on the ground.These documents include those that confirm the right ownership to the land plot host who gives you this land .You also need to take a certificate of state registration of property rights , if right been registered since 1997, cadastral passpo
rt of the land plot, technical passport at home.If the owner is a real marriage and land was bought during the marriage, it also requires the consent of a spouse, certified by a notary.
submit all the documents to the Office of the Federal Registration Service for re-registration of property rights in the area in which the plot .
conclude a contract of sale.But as the sales contract is not registered in the state bodies, the date of signing the agreement and transfer of ownership - are two different things and do not occur simultaneously.
After the conclusion of the contract of sale, collect the same documents that are required and the donation site.Pass the entire set of documents to the Office of the Federal Registration Service to complete the whole procedure of re-registration of property rights .
If land belongs to you by right of perpetual use and you want to translate it in the property, write a statement of acquisition of rights to a land plot .This statement, together with the cadastral plan of the site to take the executive body of state authority or local authority.Within two weeks of public authorities on the basis of your application, make a decision on transfer of land or property you offer to conclude a sales contract.